You will get more satisfaction with your purchase when you know how to take care of your windsox.
- The lifespan of a windsox is about one year in a moderately sunny location. If you want the windsox to last longer, you may choose to hang it in a less sunny place or bring it inside when you are not there to enjoy it.
- Rain does not harm the windsox.
- Hang your windsox in a place where it is not rubbing on walls, tree limbs, or other abrasive surfaces. Even a smooth wall can be lethal.
- There are several products on the market specifically designed for hanging banners and windsox. Feel free to give us a call at (866) 723-6444 and we will advise you on what is available.
- Wrinkles should be removed by placing the windsox in the steam of a warm shower or by pressing with an iron on a low setting.